Sunday, June 24, 2012

Teacher Survival Guide

Are you a new teacher or a teacher who needs to get ORGANIZED?? If so check out the link following this post. With the new school year right around the corner, you are probably getting your classroom organized and ready the your students. The following link is a SURVIVAL guide that will help you get organized ASAP. Please feel free to blab about it to your teacher friends. You may get nominated for Teacher of the Year:) Enjoy!! FREE TEACHER SURVIVAL GUIDE!!

4 comments:

  1. I have just awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award!

    Stop by to claim your award.

    Patti
    On The Road To Success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog I’m your newest follower. Please check out my blog if you get a chance. Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.

    Shanell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, I'm your newest follower. Please check out my blog if you have time. Calling Plays in the 2nd grade.

    Shanell

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful blog. Lots of great info here. I am nominating you for The Versatile Blogger and The One Lovely Blog Award. Visit my site to collect!
    www.classroomcraft.blogspot.com

    If you've received these awards in the past then just feel proud that your blog is one of the best!

    ReplyDelete